DIA stands for Dedicated Internet Access. You will be provided with an uncontended circuit that allows internet access.
Articles in this section
- FiberX FAQs
- What is a SIP Trunk?
- How is a SIP Trunk delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the SIP Trunk services?
- What is the process to have the SIP Trunk service installed?
- What is a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access)?
- How is a DIA delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the services?
- What is a DPLC (Domestic Privately Circuit)?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?