There are two types of additions:
Existing Number Addition:
If you already have an active number and would like it to be added to the corporate account, ONE of the following is required:
2. ID Number: You can provide the ID number of the identification used to make the SIM purchase, i.e. National ID/Passport/Driver's License.
3. Date of Activation: You will be required to provide the exact date, month & year your SIM card was purchased.
4. The exact month & year your SIM card was purchased along with four (4) frequently dialed numbers from your account.
5. Six (6) frequently dialed numbers from your account.
New Number Addition:
If you are requesting a new number (a number that is not currently active), simply liaise with your sales representative or submit the request here.
Custom prefixes and suffixes can be facilitated.
To remove a number, form your corporate account, the following is required:
- A copy of the individual’s ID and proof of address
Simply liaise with your sales representative or submit the request here.