DPLC stands for Domestic Private Leased Circuit and simply means that you are provided with WAN (Wide Area Network) connection among two or more branches within the country. The alternative for locations located outside of your country will be and International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC).
Articles in this section
- What is the process to have the SIP Trunk service installed?
- What equipment is used to deliver the SIP Trunk services?
- How is a SIP Trunk delivered?
- What is a SIP Trunk?
- What is the process to have the DPLC service installed?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?
- What is a DPLC (or domestic privately Circuit)?
- What equipment is used to deliver the services?
- How is a DIA delivered?
- What is a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access)?