DPLC stands for Domestic Private Leased Circuit and simply means that you are provided with WAN (Wide Area Network) connection among two or more branches within the country. The alternative for locations located outside of your country will be and International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC).
Articles in this section
- FiberX FAQs
- What is a SIP Trunk?
- How is a SIP Trunk delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the SIP Trunk services?
- What is the process to have the SIP Trunk service installed?
- What is a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access)?
- How is a DIA delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the services?
- What is a DPLC (Domestic Privately Circuit)?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?